First Mondays of Every Other Month (with a few exceptions), 1 to 2:30 p.m. PT
Next members webinars are scheduled for: September 11 and November 6
These regular webinars are for 4CA members to engage in ongoing dialogue with the Campaign, stay connected and amplify each other's work, and talk 4CA tactics.
For notes and slides click on past dates.
Join a 4CA Webinar: Here's How
Before the webinar starts: Registration is required
1. Register once to participate in all 4CA members webinars. Fill out the form, then select "Register." We recommend you include your phone number if you prefer to call into webinars.
2. Look for a confirmation email from Benita Tsao (via Zoom) with log-in details, including a personalized link for joining the webinar.
Join the webinar: Use your personalized link
1. Check your email for a link to the webinar. This email is sent when you register and again one day before each webinar. Look for this language in the email:
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. [long web address here]
Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
2. Click on that long web address to join the webinar. The webinar should launch automatically if you've used Zoom before, or your computer will start a download. You may have to locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to install and launch Zoom.
3. Now that you've joined, you can view the webinar. To hear the webinar, you'll need to select an audio option.
Participate: Choose Computer Audio or Call in by Phone
1. Once you've launched Zoom, look for "Join Audio" in the bottom left corner. Click on this and a window will pop up.
2a. Computer Audio. To use your computer mic and speakers, select "Join Audio Conference by Computer."
2b. Call In by Phone. We recommend using your phone if your Internet is slow or if you want the best sound quality.
To call in by phone, toggle to "Phone Call" and dial one of the phone numbers provided. The phone numbers and meeting code for every webinar are: 408-638-0968 or 646-558-8656, 511 146 414#.
Be sure to dial your participant ID number to interact with others on the webinar! If you do not use this code, the Zoom platform may not recognize you and you won't be able to use the text chat, answer polling questions, or be heard by others. Logging into Zoom is the only way to access your participant ID number.
Ask for Help
Trouble Calling In. Your computer may have automatically connected your mic and speakers. In the bottom left corner, click on the ^ and select from the menu "Leave Computer Audio." Now you should be able to select "Join Audio" and follow the steps above to call in by phone
Trouble with Sound. If you hear an echo or noise feedback, make sure your mic is muted. In the bottom left corner, click on the mic icon so it has a red slash. For better sound quality, call into the webinar on a phone. Use a headset or earphones if you plan to speak on the webinar. To test your computer mic and speakers, look in the top left corner and select "Audio Settings"
Other Issues. Contact Zoom Tech Support at support.zoom.us and select "Chat live with our support team," or call 888-799-5926
Frustrated? Bypass Zoom altogether. Call into the webinar without a participant ID. If you want to follow along, download a pdf of the slides at the specific webinar event page. The phone numbers and meeting code for every webinar are: 408-638-0968 or 646-558-8656, 511 146 414#